....The Bhakat Phool Singh Mahila Vishvidaylaya Khanpur Kalan Distt. Sonepat (Haryana) Admission notification –2011-2012 Programme offered Ph.D in English, Ph.D in Fashion Technology, Ph.D in Management, Ph.D in Law, Ph.D in Education, Ph.D in Food and Neutrino , Ph.D in Electronics and Communication.
Post Graduate Programmes
M.A in English, Master of Scoial work, M.Tech in network security, Master of Education, MBA, MSc, MA , LLM
Post Gradute Integerated Programme
MBA, MA english , Economics etc.
B.Tech, Electronic and communication, CompterScience, Fashion Technology, Information Technology , BBA, LLB , B Pharmacy, BA, BSC, BA MS B.Ed , BA LLB,etc,
PG diploma in Micro finance, PG diploma in Cyber Laws, PG Diploma in Insurance laws, PG diploma in human rights and duties, Advance diploma in proficiency in french, diploma in French, Russion, German, Diploma in Educaiton D.Ed
BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Khanpur Kalan Distt. Sonepat Haryana-131305
BPS Mahila Vishwavidayalaya is the First Women’s University in North India started with first academic session in August 2007. Bhagat Phool Singh, who fought all odds to Enlighten the lives of women. the University located at Khanpur Kaland Distt Sonipat state Haryana, it is one of the initiatives taken by the Government of Haryana to empower women in the state.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form available at the following sources:
- University Sale Counter: at VIP Gate from 9.00 am to 05.00 pm on all working days.
- By Post: by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 450 (For General Category) and Rs 250 (For SC & OBC) drawn in favour of The Registrar, BPS Mahila Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Khanpur Kalan, payable at Punjab Natonal Bank, Khanpur Kalan (Code 2303) along with self addressed envelope of size (35.5cm X 24.05cm).
- Download from University’s website http://www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in/
- Main Branch, Punjab Natonal Bank, Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat & Panipat.
- Panchyat Bhawan, Chandigarh.
- Haryana Bhawan, New Delhi
- DN College, Hisar
- SD College, Ambala Cantt.
Sale of Prospectus cum Application From: 06.05.2011 to 10.06.2011
Last Date of Submission without Late Fee: 30.05.2011
Last Date of Submission with Late Fee of Rs 100: 10.06.2011