ICET Schedule Notification-2011 Application Online
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) shall release ICET 2011 Notification on behalf of organising university which has to be decided very soon. The official notification of ICET 2011 will be released around second week of February 2011. ICET 2011 Examination date will be finalized during last week of December 2010 / First week of January 2011. Andhra University conducted ICET 2010 and it is more likely that ICET 2011 responsibilities also will be taken up by AU.
Integrated Common Entrance Test- ICET is a single gateway for admission to MBA and MCA courses in all Universities, Government and affiliated private colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Open Universities in the state also require qualifying marks in ICET for admission to Distance Courses in MBA and MCA. There are more than 400 MBA and MCA colleges in Andhra Pradesh. You can avail ICET 2009, ICET 2010 question papers with answers / key and Last Ranks of Colleges / Seats from 2009 Counseling Cut Offs from the below given links. Following is the probable schedule of ICET 2011:
1. Issue of ICET 2011 Notification: February 2011
2. Application forms for ICET 2011 will be available in designated Andhra Bank branches and E-Seva Centers across the state. Applications can also be obtained from all main post offices in the district head quarters and post offices located at university campuses.
3. Sale of ICET 2011 application forms shall begin from: February Lat week 2011.
4. Last date for submission of ICET 2011 application: April 2011. (Without late fee).
5. With a late fee of Rs.500 (DD): April 2011;
6. With a late fee of Rs.2000 (DD): April 2011.